Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Friday, May 27, 2005

hols starting for gods sake

I still don't understand why do I need to post it tiny words first and then change it back to normal size or even larger. My dad?maybe. But I just do not konw why I still do it . Habbit perhaps?Speaking of habit, I hate my schools Habits of Mind. Like why the hell are these 2 periods wasted away letting the teacher talk crap infront of us in a language we don't understand?Its bloody stupid that they actually waste that 2 periods instead of letting my maths teacher take over and revise on our algebra. Pros and cons in this situation. We get 2 periods to chat away and relax. Ain't that good?well, stress reliver I guess. Mr Tan soon yong, can you please get your ass back here into BBSS so that our dear mrs lysia kees can get lost. She's really getting on our nerves every now and then. First it was the school socks, next it was those activities she held in school, followed by the attituded face she show's us everyday during assembly. Felt like going up her face and slap that smile out of her jaws. I think everyone thinks the same too. And lately was the parents teacher's meeting. Luckily I didn't blow it infront of everyone or else i would have cried on my way home, but it was a total waste of time there. Everybody gets to see your parent's faces and comment that they are old or whatsoever. Oh okay, Im digressing.

The school holidays are starting and I have not even plan anything yet. I think as vice-chairperson I should at least like help out in the activites like having a barbecue? or maybe an outing to the bowling centre. Havn't been doing my responsibilities lately. What a failure I've been. I can't do much though. Over the PA system what they call out is only the class charperson, not the vice-chairperson what, so of course I do not have the chance to shine and be the vice-chairperson everybody wishes I would become.

thats what I thought of. nothing much to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home