Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

happi fathers day dude

hahas.okaes.i cannot put the pictures of my china trip here. I think its a little too, disgusting? Yes. IT must be. Some of the pictures is a little too overated. Think only NC16? You all too young.

Im thinking of changing my blogskin. Thinking of making one myself, so that's its foor me only. No one have the same one as me. Copyrighted. Even though I'm not too good in HTML, think I will just try to make one myself, and I'm sure it will look great. Meanwhile I will change it to a pre-made one provided by blogger. am I boring u out?

Happy fathers day!!!Its on the 19th of june 2005 for some of you who didn't know. Not doing anything special as usual. Its always my sister that does the job. How about you guys?Treating him to dinner or giving a red tie or black belt?Alittle too cliche for me. Not at all intersting as so to speak. Its time i get some inspirational ideas in my life. All has been boring. Dead boring.

Tonight's dinner was special. Way too special. Parents came back at 9.30 and we heated up 3 spring chickens and a chilled pizza brought from the nearby convieniet store. Everything was ready only at about 9.45pm. Dinner was served and it was filling. At half a spring chicken and i was full. The flavour of it was black pepper. Nice, -RECOMENDED- ate the pizza and here I am.

LOLS. I think im getting tired. Started looking for my layout. Think i would do SlamDunk. Love it. That's all. -chill-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home