IT lesson!
HAHA.Im back agains. Last few days didn't have the mood to blog, so rarely came in. Well, I got to go for IT lesson some day, so I decided to have my makeup with the E4's today. and poor yiying and bf's didn't know i was there. =.=. Anyway, it was QUITE okay as I could play the computer. I won't be going for it on fri and i think on monday too. That means ponning again. Missing of computer lessons. But basketball is my life, no basketball= no life. Got to keep sustaining life.
Everybody want's to get into e2 or e1 next year. I'm thinking of e2 too!HAHA. I hate geography so i guess e2 is the class for me. The other classes has it so i'm not taking them. BUT, I wan to get intot the best class too. It is e3. can i? Hope so. Its pressurising. E3 has geography. What can i do?!?!!?! Maybe i will still stick to e2 as alot of peeps wan to get there. That class would rock. Ok. I'm settled. E2 for me. Hope you all guys get your desired class! good luck!-.-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home