ages...
It seems like ages since I stepped in here. Well, i find that today I wasn't so busy, so drop by and say something...days has passed well, everything was fine, except the feeling of working like siao just two days ago. I helped my friend, benjamin toh, to give out flyers. Man, it was damn tough..but it was fun too..I did it because i needed money...hehes..Give out 1000 pieces of paper, I will get $18 dollars..Sounds good right?here's the catch.If i do it with another person, I only get $9. Think its easy?NO WAY!!We needed to run from the top of the block down to the first storey, and drop every household a piece of flyer..By the fourth block, we were sweating like hell!!We gave out flyers at hougang...yeap...there...it was kinda fun though...Sweated as though it was basketball training...yea...so sweaty...but lucky for me, I wasn't wearing my schoold pe t-shirt..otherwise i would have stink like hell...hahaz...yeap...nothing else...then at the end of the day made $20..I intend to save that money up to buy PS2 with my own money..short of a hundred bucks now..*thinks*hhmm...what other ways can I earn money....hahaz...yea..okayz...gotta go and play neopets already..See ya soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home