Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

dad's birthday tomorrow

Stayed at home the whole day today except for church in the morning. Suprisingly woke up early this morning to find that I had all the time in the world to get ready. but as time ticked away, I slowly realised that time was running out. After gobbling down my useless chee kuea(i called it useless because it wouldn't make me full), I changed and sped off to church at 1040 when it started at 1030. Beads of perspiration trickled down my back(as always)as I entered the church to find that it was half-way through. Who cares?I thought. Went home slowly after the whole 'procession' was over. Online alll the way till it was time for me to go down and have a shave. It was short now. and very weird too. Who ask the fucking barber to have no balls. Cut then shave, shave and den cut. Cutting as if he got no experience. Lame man. Totally wasted the day away with non-profitable work done.=(

Dad's birthday tomorrow and I'm not doing anything about it. As usual. I've come to realised that his birthday was actually about 1 week before my birthday, 6 days in fact to be specific. Ain't that cool? After celebrating his birthday there comes mine. Maybe my parents asked my grandma when she had sex to give birth to my dad, that explains the coincidence. *laughs*. I think we're going to a jap restaurant, not sakae sushi though, Im having mine there. OR maybe we'll go to some steamboat restaurant and celebrate, just like mine last year. or even some ulu place in singapore where they have food that can fill your stomach. I don't know. No present for him this year, its a norm. Its always been like this.HAHA. aiyah, heck care about that.

-good luck to all the 'o' level candidates taking chinese for their chinese paper tomorrow. Study harD!!=))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home