Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

no sleepy lessons

I'm so happy this morning. For only one reason: I wasn't sleepy at all. Serious! Lately i've been sleeping during science lessons, english and sometimes during maths. But thanks to kopi ice today, I was rejuvenated. but now very tired already.*yawns* And so, IT lesson still continued with fun filled laughter, except for the fact that gracia is a porn desporado. Believe me, I found that out today. Added more e4 peeps into my contacts list. Feeling suprised that I could still add on the the 'full' 150 contact list. Maybe its just old. ANYWAY, my father is coming for tomorrow's meet-the-parents. It sucks okay. For another time my classmates are gonna see him. And for another time I shall walk behind him like a lackey, for another time I'm going to hang my head low. For another time I shall keep quiet during the whole session. Thats it. Who knows for another time I cannot make an important decision which could affect my bright future of being a pilot again. okaes, I'm getting alittle fucked up.

OMG. I forgot to add yiying in my links side. No wonder I can't access it. HAhs. Sorry if you are readding this. Purely forgotten! And I ain't gonna do that now, cause going to zzz already, maybe some other time perhaps?thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home