Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Movie

Merry Christmas!!!
Hahas..I know abit too late larhz..but still can post mahz...Aiyah...this years christmas not realli dat good...cause maybe I began to realise things I didn't realise b4..On christmas eve I go for midnite mass(church)at upper thomson road...den afta dat go home liaoz...SO not fun....other friends go orchard play play...me lehz??at home...so I found my own way of enjoying muhself lorhz...which is to read newspaper...hahas...den go sleep liaoz lorhz...hahas...On chirstmas day lehz...at home do nothing...play com onli...at night lehz??play com and watch tv and enjoy pizza...hehex...cause my parents go for wedding dinner...the next day, go to my cousins house play...play this game larhz...but 4got the name liaoz..den at night bout 11.30 like dat go downstairs ride bike...do those stunts...yeap...den go home lorhz...quite fun larhz...So thats how my christmas was spent lorhz...To me was quite boring larhz...but maybe last year's christmas was like dat too...just that I didn't get to realise that...Suddenly began to feel that grown bigger liaoz...Got alot of responsibilities...can get stressed at times...haiz..okay lorhz...hand tired liaoz...bye bye...*muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home