Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

byebye new zelanders..

*waves from ground* byes!!! *screams*Remember to come back next year!! How I wish I could go there too. It would be great. Could tell from their description that New Zealand rocks like hell. But I don't think I would be able to. Parents disagree? Perhaps. Doesn't matter anyway, I love Singapore as much as I love there. Didn't do anything at all today. Except for tuition in the morning and church in the afternoon. Wanted to go to the airport to send the NZ people off, but... I don't think they would know me so it aint' a good idea afterall. Having class debate tomorrow against 2E3, one of the best class, to me. They have the almighty deborah, she's real good. And the mr good samaritan Mr Hue ximing. They will sure put up a good fight for us. A great challenge. I can't remember well but I think deborah was the one which made a good progress since last time. Well, since fate wanted us to be against each other, just let it be. May the best team win. LOLS!. Okays, I'm outta here to get down to work on the PMS-es already. (PMS= Proposition Might Say)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home