Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The apprentice

Watch The apprentice 2 days ago. Finally, season 3 is here. I heard that it finished season 4 at Australia. Singapore is slow. Anyway, I like watching the apprentice. Rocks man. See different people from all walks of life coming together to compete. Compete for a job interview. Its very cool seeing them earn big bucks. I want to earn big bucks too. So that I can buy what I want to buy, and I'm pretty sure I'll reach that. I guess. I love UG's now. Wished I was in a uniform group. Wish I could turn back time. Wish there was NCC(air). I'll be the first one lining up fer it. I wanna be a pilot! SIA would be great. But I have specs.. *thinks* maybe can try lasik? I will do anything for it. LOLS. Okays, down to work now. Buhbyes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home