Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

siian..

oHmYgoD. I didn't evn study a single bit today. whooops! except for a few pages of literature text considered well read. Must do well for science, literature and geography to make up for the carelessness in maths and the dumb language, Chinese. How i wish I could take up japanese or korean or even french. That'll be nice.

Changed the skin to a new one. Didn't know what to do search so searched 'school sucks' or smth around tht area. So it turned out this ! wheeees. quite nice actually ehs? wah, I searched through my sister's blog codes.. ALL on ROXY!! and other beach babe stuff. OMFG. are all girls into such stuff? what's the world coming to !???

wahhs. I just had my supper/tomorrow's breakfast. Super full. Dad bought some from some stall so its now in MY STOMACH. w00ts ! hoooooly nice and suuuuuupa great. The crab. Scarrry. I used the nutcracker to crack the pincer into smaller pieces and -SQUIRTS- ! onto my face.. the oil, yellow saltish liquid all over my face and specs. looks as if i just.....*hehhs. daniel, u thinking wd i thinking?* ANW, the meat was tender juicy.yumyum. ohkkays, 'shee-me' going to end here.

E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

I regretted wad i did not do last summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home