Argh.
Oh no!!!! I spoiled the mouse. the mouse that sqeaks and sqeaks and sqeaks everytime runs across the computer table. I still can use it lar. Just that the part where my middle finger rolls around to get the page moving isn't working only. That means i'll have more difficulty hovering around pages like yiying's blog cos her's is super small. Just like herself. LOL. Hope no one finds out later.. Or else im going to die.. or maybe my fingers chopped off or something I duno!! lOls. anw, er.. last thursday had music test. Wow. So rare rights. Our task was to create music by objects around us. Somewhat like STORM. ewwwwwwwwwwww. Not very interesting is it? borring ehs. but in the end we still did it. for the sake of the A in the printing of the report card. Miss Tang said our class's one was good. hehhs. Don't be jealous, i bet your class did well too. Anyway, my group, consisted of Joey, Fazeelah, Aida, Joel and me. Wow. Great group ain't it? Wheee. So we played, using.. CHOPSTICKS. OMFG. That???? So cliche la, but still can do. So we 'created' music out of it. I could say it was quite good, with alittle editing help of daniel and a few others, we made it! yay! Finally it was over and out. I've got nothing to do with music at all, no more! No music lessons in sec3, and none in sec4 too! Whooo! So great. wheeeee. Okays, think thats about all. Dang, I didn't stick to the supposedly one hour online today. Sheeesh. Be sure to catch Donald Trump's- The apprentice tonight! LOL. =/
E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home