Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Finally I got it started

Yo yo yo !! HAHA. Finally could sign into blogger.com, but not using Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer. So what's up these days? hmmm. Exam. Duh, what else could there be? I suck in my love life, I never play games right, so I guess its the exams then. Secondary 2 streaming exams, one of the most bizzare exams one can ever come across in the Singapore's Education System. You guys doing well for your exams revision or studies yet ? I bet you guys MUST be mugging away nowadays as time and tide waits for no man. You got to get time right before anything else. "Time management is very important" as quoted by Mr Sam, form teacher of 2e2 during one of his inspirational speeches.

Me ? NAH. I've not done anything yet. But IM GOING TO. Though I'm still clamped inbetween 2 class decisions, I'll aim for top 40, so at least I get the choice I want to go to. That's my aim, MY GOAL. I'll try to get my own subjects target setting paper form up as soon as possible, so that my clear goal is straight and I'll work for it. *mumbles*I must i must i must i must i must Okays, then, next thing I'll got to do is to save money. YEAP. My money saving scheme wasn't working too good lately, with me spending hours seleting delicacies from the menu pasted on the screens glittering with fluorescent light behind. FOOD, again. Argh. One's appetite shouldn't be deprived from if really is in need. And with all that money saved, I'll go and MAPLE and DOTA the whole day during the holidays and weekends !!! No one, I repeat, NO ONE(with some people as an exception), is going to stop me from DOTA-ing and MAPLE-ing at the lan shop. hehhs.

Hmms, so with some little reminders for the day, I shall stop here and return to bookie-land, a place where silence reign supreme under my rule.

-read more books and magazines(times)
-addiction before exams kills
-silence is the best policy
-goals are basic, action is secondary


E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home