Geography Presentation
Wah today supposed to have Geography Presentation.
There were 2 groups that went to present. Quite nice.. They did on Land Pollution (I think).
Here's Wei Ling's group. Consists of alyssa and Farhana. Wei Ling was quite good.

Wah.. Wei Ling so fierce sia..
Although it was quite boring, I found it quite interesting actually..

I took this picture a few minutes later.. Notice Farhana's hand expression? -was she stoning or what?-
Haha. Then, it was OUR TURN to go and present to the class. Damn, we weren't prepared. Not at least to me though. But anyways, we went forward, did alittle thing, and the thing cocked up. YAY ! It was lagging. The laptop lagging. How cooooool. Realising that time was running out Mdm Rashidah gave it a pass and allowed us to present next monday. YAY !! Haha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home