Daniel's new blog
Here I am, recommending all users to go to daniel's new blog
http://www.dailymusingsoftrash.blogspot.com/
take a look and be sure to give comments! Everyone loves them!
Yes so the day was fine, having the rain in the morning, again. It was quite heavy at clementi, so I brought out the umbrella. But when I reached bukitbatok, the rain had stopped, leaving wetness all over the floor. Pathetic day to start with a huge umbrella in my hands. Can't be bothered so I left the umbrella in the class cupboard. Anyone pissed can just look for me at 2E2. So, the news was out my Ms Diyana. She said we may be moving to OLD swiss cottage school or some where I just can't recall. That only means we won't be able to enjoy the new school that they are going to build. Sad case. Its always like this and I hate it. Oh well. Rainbow, just like my skin. Blogskin I mean. Had science pratical today and I seriously can't believe that the rainbow formed was so small. Thought it would be a big one or something. Not much of a phenomenen though. I still like the northern lights. Want to go there some day. Anyone? Maybe when I'm in my 20's or 30's. It would be spectacular. Oh shit. Now mr nagulan's blaming me for loosing the bloddy bbal. Its not my fault!!! I passed it to the E4's already. They played it yesterday! Hope somebody returns it. or else I think the whole team pay back one ball. Hahas. Billabong pencil box is on the way!!! Finally... Okays, *points at something behind*Hey look what's that!!!! -poof!-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home