Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

My Sunday

"Boy ! Boy ! What time your tuition? " maid said.

" Huh. Erm... 8.30... *dozzes off*"

" HUH!?!?! Now 8.20 already !!! Faster wake up!!!! "


See, that's how I started my day.


*Cue in Xu Chun Mei's song entitled 'beautiful Sunday' adapted from Zhong Yi Da Ge Da*


Ha ha ha beautiful sunday
This is my my my beautiful day
When you say say say say that you love me
Oh my my my it's a beautiful day


Haha !! I was laughing my ass off when she sang that song can!! Super hilarious. Anyway, the show premiers on channel 56 on cable, if you actually have that channel. Yeap. So after tuition, I went to church. Missed a whole lot about the front part but I heard the homily - its when the priests preach to us about stuff the christian religion has. It was by archbishop Nicholas Chia!! yea. So lucky to be named after an archbishop. Hehs, Love my name lots. After everything my uncle and cousin got a certificate from him. For serving the church for 25 years I think or something like that.

Then, I went down for some food. There was some sort of 'Fun Fair' or something like that. So things have to be bought by using tickets. Comes in 10 dollars one. After looking around intently at all the food, decorations, games and stuff, I decided to go for food. YEA daniel, you saw that right, I WENT FOR FOOD. =)) . Bought a packet of langsana for 5 bucks and the rest all on sausages. Damn nice. Love the cheese one. Its 5 on a stick and it looked like balls. yeah, you know what kind of balls im talking about. =D

I tried to resist the temptation of eating the langsana till I reached home to share with my sis but no, I couldn't. Succumbed to temptations after a tiring walk back home. It was SUPER NICE. Regretted not putting more cheeese on top of it at first. I saved some for my sis to eat too! And I ate the 2 sticks of cheese hotdogs and 1 stick of turkey meat hotdog. VERY NICE. So at this point, whoever that is already drooling and wanting to eat this computer down your oesophagus, I'll let you see abit.



Image hosted by Photobucket.comThis, is the Turkey Meat Hotdog. Looks like rolled up shit eh?


Image hosted by Photobucket.comAnd this, is the remnants of the langsana. I ate practically 95% leaving the other 5% for my sister. HEEZ=)) . I'm so selfish. Don't blame me, blame it on my constant empty stomach.


YEAA. So after all the slacking and watching of the VCD entitled Jue Shi Hao B R A, it was time for me to head on to suntec for a dinner with my sister. We were supposed to celebrate her birthday last week but she wanted to postpone it to today cause she went to Bintan. Anyways, wanted to settle for a simple , old, boring Sakae Sushi at first, but after some deliberating in the four-seater, we decided to head for Kuishin-bo ! Wah, very expensive okay. It costs 30 odd bucks a person. And its Japanese buffet. Super nice. Hooooly delicious !!( Since everyone's copyrighting words, the term ' Hooooly ' is NOW copyrighted MINE. =] ) Its a must go, if you have the spare cash that is. I ate till my hearts content. Stomach was bloated that even a slice of cheese would pop out from my mouth the moment it went in. Very FULL and DELICIOUS. REmember, recommended KUISHIN-BO. The one who's advertisement goes like this.



dong, dong , dong, one two three.
blahblahblah.
dong, dong, dong, suntec tower 1 level 3. (this was how I remembered how to get there )


Came home at 10.30. SO LATE. Couldn't do any CALLING of the phone. hehhs. Packed my back and here I am !! YAY ! hahaas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home