Feeling sick
Man o man. It really doesn't feel good to be sick. No one does actually, except for the cockroaches and flies? LOL. Your body heats up like your conventional oven , head burns as well as you feel giddy, somethings just aren't right. So anyway, I knew I was going to be sick already. I just didn't know when. By 6pm yesterday, I'd already got the swolen sore throat and felt alittle of temperature. Life carried on as usual. Then I started to feel feverish, went to bed at about 8.30. I wanted to be well. I just knew it. About 1030 I awoke startled, thinking that time has passed by quickly I retook my temperature. Not much of a difference. 37.7degree celcius I remember vividly. Ate some cakes and went to bed again. With panadol and flu pill to accompany me throughout the night.
At 2.30am I awoke again. Very hot this time. I reckon the temperature should be around 40 degree celcius. Or at least 38. Very hot. Answered nature's call and drank tons of water, AGAIN. Received many gentle reminders about that. No worries I took them all in.
At 4.00am again I woke up. Same heatiness. Not a change. Did the usuals and went to bed. Took the temperature at 7 in the morning and found out it went down ! YAY! but I still had the giddiness and headaches. Not a good sign afterall. Then slept till 11.33(remember cos that's when I on my fone) was very tired lahs. Ate something and went to bed again. Practically slept the whole day. Wasted if off when its a holiday! OMG. NOt a wise thing to do. Lucky you guys aren't sick or what. -sigh- Well judging by my usual activeness, I just can't stay at home for the day, not at least once. So after dinner, at about 8, I went down to Choa Chu Kang shopping mall, Lot1. Must exercise alittle, at least move my body after being cooped up at home for so long.
Bottom line is, NEVER GET SICK WHEN ITS A HOLIDAY. YOU'LL REGRET IT! >_>

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home