4th Day of the Exams
uhh-huh. The exams are half over now! Delighted. As usual, the maple addict went to Joel's house again. =) this time for a short while only. Then I up one level only. Sad but its okay. I got to know how to 'fight' properly. XD.. Science... Was a terrible failure. Suddenly, everyone starts to make careless mistakes. Benjamin read the question wrongly, causing the brainy to loose 3 or 4 marks. Daniel, read the question wrongly too, making him loose 2 marks. Joel, thought wrongly, and also loose afew marks. ME, didn't have enough time to check, so also made careless mistakes. Astonished. But just stop crying over spilled milk, there's literature and maths to hang on to!
Maths. The most dreaded subject, for me that is. At first in primary school my maths was kinda average one, but now... The worst has taken over the better. Nothing's gone right yet. Oh, I got 78.* for this semester. So bad. All the others like got 80+ one. If only I had done the retest... =/ but ah whatever lah. Tomorrow's target is to drill the formulas into my head. Once that's done, the rest is all up to mental power. =P All the different ways of solving questions... leave it up to luck on thurs lah. =)) Literature. read, Read, READ!!! Read from chapter 6 onwards. YAY. That's the way. and do some character analysis. After that I guess it would be fine.
ohhkays. I guess i gotta go READ, READ and READ already. Cya! ciao~
E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home