You know some people say that its better to have more friends than to have more enemys, and I think im doing the opposite right now. lol. what crap. So anyway, the day's been a real fun. Chilly winds keep blowing into the house while the outside sun is so hot. or is it the weather is hot but I just feel that its cold. Number 1 symtom of becoming sick. =/. Must be due to the stress everyone has now.
Heard about the lastest Bali bombings again? They're bunch of poor earthlings. Everytime get bombed. I think the sales and tourist numerical value will start dropping. Tens at a time. Drop till its below the zero point. Means people start leaving and no one's coming. LOL. So sad right. Why jl want to attack there anyway? Cause got alot of Australians?? lols.. Bombing, war, everything's about hatred and stuff. Why so bad one. tsk tsk. If I could control the world, I would want to make it a better place.
Don't know why nowadays I can't really concentrate on studies. I'm SUPPOSED TO! but I still can't. Espiciallly during the day. I'll just slack my time away. Watching episodes of CSI after CSI, staring into space, sleeping, eating etc. And also, here. aiyaiyai! Must wake up. And even though I say that I'll try to do so at night, I'll just slack. Stare into the night sky as chains of thoughts start flodding my mind. Sad case la. Hope I can still do well for literature and science even though I'm still like this.
BloggerDOTcom still havn't change yet. The format is still weird. =X
E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!
I regretted wad i did not do last summer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home