Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Monday, October 03, 2005

YAY. I now can officially announce, im a slacker! whots. After the terrible chinese exam today, went to Joel's house to, MAPLE! I became a rogue(theif). How coool is that. So slow can. They say my style of hitting is weird. Hmm. Never mind. Anyway, my character is a perfect theif, but im a FAILED player. Nevermind lah, after the exams going to lan shop to pia all the way. Or I could just ask my dad to buy a new com which runs on 516 ram, if there ever is. My desktop com is onloy 128!! OMFG. Luckily now i use my sister's laptop, or else I duno how long am I going to take to make a piece of art work on photoshop.

Played for about 3 hours. Then here I am, not even touching the science textbook, YET. Okay okay, fine, i gotta go now and study okay? Oh, and, I'm going to fail my paper 1 already. I WROTE WRONGLY!!! omfg. I read the question wrongly lah!!! The 20 marks letter writing. I'll get a big egg circled over the paper. WAH. My first and ever so big blunder in an exam. *bangs head against the wall*

Fine, fine FINE. studyyyiinnggggggg .

E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!
why is it this way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home