Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

thursday-21/7/05

Its okay dan, that's the least I could do.



So today started off with a nice little plate of fried rice for breakfast. It was nice. My favourite. Went for school as usual but the shit was that I went a different way from West Mall to school. Thought that I could chase up with Ben and Sherman and walk across the street. Wanted to do that because I read in a book that to be lucky, try things from differnt angle. ANYWAYS, couldn't catch up with them so went to mac. And, they were there waiting for me. -faints-



Just recently I heard a joke from my sister. It was funny but it would be better if you heard it from her.*giggles*

A patient went to the hospital in the afternoon for a blood test. When he came out of the hospital a car accidently knocked him down. and so he went back to hospital again, in a coma. He woke up when the nurse was checking and asked the nurse

" Nurse, are my testicles black?" he asked faintly.

" Sir, only your head and legs got bruised. Nothing else hurt." she replied.

Again in a whisper," Nurse, are my testicles black?"

" No sir, I think that wouldn't be appropriate. Get back to sleep and rest." the nurse replied again.

" Nurse, are my testicles black?" he asked again, in a more softer tone.

Getting really pissed off this time, she turn around and said
" Okay okay. I'll check them for you. But you got to relax."

The nurse pulled the curtains, jerked down his pants and checked his genitals.
" Nope sir, your testicles ain't black" she replied with vigour.

" Nurse, I said ARE MY TEST RESULTS BACK?" the patient sighed and fainted.






I know its lame and please god forgive me. But when my sister told me I was laughing my hearts out. All in all, presentation does matter.


I really don't like people that speaks with the kind of accent that London people have. I ain't puposely saying this because of the latest bombings but what really pissed me off was today's lit lesson conducted by Mr Samuie. He had a open debate where we were to say whether we should have the flour babies in the 4C, Mr feltham and mr cartright context. The way he conducted himself with the kind of accent was freaking stupid. He was acting to be a judge, speaking with the accent that was intolerable to human ears. And his tone was the same, as in, the boring tone which could make people doze off.

So in the end basically nothing was done, to me as not much really participated in the activities he 'conducted'. argh. Can't stand it no more. Think I should just sit down since I can't stand. Sucks. Now I get to know why... Sorry but I really have to say this.


Congrats to the 2 people who became overnight millionairs. They won 2.7 or was it 2.8 million in TOTO today. They splitted the 5 million singapore dollars if you can't calculate. Wish I could be like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home