Kan Cheong S'poreans
Heeeya! I got a new haircut. It sucks okay. Thanks to Mdm Rashidah, our secondary 2 dean. She caught me for having long hair last friday. I was dumbfounded the moment she called out my name as my legs brought me to the the door. She exclaimed, " NICHOLAS! Your hair is super-duper long! You need a terrible haircut!. Still in shock, I said, " err. okay. " wahhs!I can't believe that she knows my name!! omg. What thing did I do this time to make me notorious ? Anyway, I had a cut, at EC house. It costs 10 bucks. Great. There goes my money. I'm cash-strapped. Hole in my pocket. No money for soldering iron. No money to spend this wednesday. No money to return debts. No money this no money that. what world do I live in ? World full of theives? Okay, digressing. It was ironic that I had to cut my hair just to show her for this pathetic 3 days. The following week is holiday! No need to go to school. Can't she just wait for the school re-open to check my hair? Obviously not. Discipline comes first. Without doubt. Sigh . Whats over IS over already, get a life dude. Oh, I can't post the pictures my sis took of me first thing I came home. Can't be bothered and just too lazy? YEaps. Thats me, the old me getting its orginal place again. Whats up!?!
So today was kinda fun, and at this point, I shall tell you all about my experience. Not once, but a few times, on the Mass Rapid Transit system, or also widely known as MRT. It starts when I had my basketball training. So as usual, my shirt stinks. P.E uniform material, sucks as usual. Stinks like I'm from some garbage collecting company. So I boarded the train to Jurong East. So far so good. Nothing really much happen as the train was quite empty. Not really empty, but quite. So next moved on to the train leading towards Changi and Tanah Merah. Thats the highlight of the story. Cause as you see, I stink. Thus, I would usually wait till everyone boards the train, followed by me. Least I won't stink the whole cabin. So i waited, and I waited. Till the last piece of male ass was in, I walked towards it. But in the end, that guy, an oily-faced, short and stout man stood at the entrance, blocking my entry. At that millisecond, the bell for the 'doors closing' rang. " Hey you bastard, faster get your ass in so that I can get mine in too!!! " . None of that happened. He was standing there like a piece of retard staring into thin air. He stood there, I stood there, half on the train and half off. I blurted out, " what the fuck" with no intention of taking it back. He still stood there. I walked away.
Obviously he was being an idiot standing there not moving the slightest muscle so that he could get the first getaway on the next station. Useless fool. So anyway, I gave up and walked from that door to the other entrance. The bell was ringing and I didn't want to jam up the whole train so I just left. Half angry and the other half in disappointment. I stared at him as the train moved pass. He, was still staring into space, oblivious of what he had done. He had caused me to wait for another 7 minutes!!! Which in turn makes me late for my appointment with my mates downstairs. argh. 7 minutes!!! Causes me to be late for my toilet appointment. ( bath lah!) If I had the power to stop time, I would have pushed that ass out of the train and gloat at him as the train moves. Without him onboard that is. I also felt disappointed at how singaporeans would become. SO KAN CHEONG ( sounds like hon cheong.. oh watever- ) They are so eager to get off the train at the next station, I think I would rather them sit on top of the train so that when it reaches they can just jump off and endanger their lives.
What's the use of getting off the next train ?? No one blocks you at the part when you have to tap your EZ-link card? You have the best opportunity to march down the escalators? What good does that do to you? Sigh. I stand at the door is not because I want to get off first, but its because I stink! Its for the good welfare of the innocent passengers on board!! , which would not have to bear my stench for the next 3 minutes! AHH. Simply don't like their simplistic attitude. Will somebody please teach these people to control what they are doing? Patience is a virtue. I'm definitely not going to be one of those people next time. Never, in my future.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home