Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Test Results

Ugh, got back the results for my common test 2005. Should I say it was quite bad? FAILED reaching my goal, and totally regretted. Time. If they had given me more time I would surly had done better. But why saying all this when it has already happened? Anyway, here goes


English= 15/25( boo!)
Maths= 34/40 (argh..careless)
Science= 35/50(er..)
Chinese= 25/50 (OH MI GAWD!!!)


Yeaps. Here's a post-mortem on what I should have done. English. Well, I guess it was alright. Judging that I did have time to check the cloze passage. Maybe I just wasn't that good in prepositions?BAH. Maths. I knew it!! I knew it!! I know how to do question 3!! Oh wtf, if only you've given me 10 more minutes I would have completed it!! Oh, and for god's sake, whats with labeling that I keep on forgetting?!?!?! Anyway, Science. Hmmm. No comments. Maybe I just wasn't the physic's person? maybe bio would do great with me. Chinese. ARGH!! Can anybody tell me how to improve my chinese comprehension? Some people say is copy down the whole paragraph but I don't think that's really the point right? Com'on, I got 5/20 for it! My chinese just sucked can! Luckily someone got lower then me... teehehehe. Yeaps, Nothing much to be said about the marks except that I got a B3 average. Tastvita got a A1!! OMG. She got all A's for her subjects. Unbelievable. Flabbergasted. She's going to be in the top class. Its confirmed + chop. 100%.


So life still goes on and I'll just have to buck up. Pull up your socks nicholas tan! I gotta do that before September ends. I just need time. Time management. How you manage your time well. Think thats for me. I need that. No more television shows. No more neopets. No more day-dreaming. No more basketball. Wait, I can't do that! That's my life! okok. So i guess it goes down to

LESSER television shows
LESSER Neopets
LESSER day-dreaming.
-period-

But how to define lesser? Lesser television shows meaning watch the 8-9pm show instead of the 8-10pm continuous shows? Nono. It must be NO SHOWS. Great. That would be perfectly fine. Lesser Neopets? I could do with that. I could just tell the people there that I'm having my exams and I can't go there often. Its a online game anyway, just like MAPLESEA which most of you guys play. Oh and I just realised that I havn't prepared my timetable yet. Why havn't I? I'm simply just too lazy. No wonder. Laziness has taken over me. All the bad habbits which I once broke away from has came back into its original piece.

*cue breaking the habit by linkin park*

Ahh, I guess I'll stop here. Reflection time. *shit, HOM.. AGAIN......*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home