Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Literature- Sime martin monologue

Simon Martin: Its gonna rock the whole school! I bet it will. Flour babies. What about that? Guys, don’t you think it’s a great deal here? Its exploding flour!!! You can’t do that at home, can you? Besides, the flour is free. Oh my god I can see it now. Chaos, fights, all the stuff you find in the newest game. I bet I’m gonna love it. Flour spilling everywhere, choking up your throat, and making the air dusty. (Chuckles)heh heh, I think I’ve got an idea. Flour babies. Would it not be what I thought of before? I remember vividly what Mr Cartright said. “Hundred pounds of sifted white flour exploding in my classroom!” Yes, that’s what he said. I think I’ve got it right. Remember dude, its EXPLODING. Think about that! Wait, I don’t think the experiment has gone right. Why am I looking after a flour baby? Shouldn’t I see objects flying into the skies every now and then? Think again, remember what Dr Feltham and Mr Cartright said. “Wait and see”, “Exploding in my classroom” was what they said. I guess the best part is at the back after all.


Simon Martin: Mr Cartright sure has some sh*t with us. He doesn’t want us to have Flour Babies! He’s depriving us of a heck time in school! How could he! Reckon he’s a coward. He’s too scared that we’d become rowdy, we actually already are, make a hell noise and bring down the school. But, that’s the whole essence of it! We could still calm ourselves down with the help of Sajid Mahmoud and the rest. Don’t worry a single hair Mr Cartright, we’ll be fine. He must be jealous about us. He’s jealous that we get all the fun whereas the other classes just do the normal, uninteresting, maggots and stuff. It must be. He’s gonna regret not doing it. Dr Feltham’s great. Delighted that he actually left us such an enticing experiment to work on for the month. Simply love him. Feltham’s the best teacher in the world!


Simon Martin: Ugh, Now I have to carry the baby around wherever I go. Even to soccer training. I can’t stand it. The people there is going to laugh at me. I’m going to be the butt of their jokes. They’re going to kick it around, pretending it was a football. Its MY baby you’re talking about! It’s okay, I’m going to conceal it real great they won’t notice a single thing. Oh my god, I think the baby’s gone. I don’t see it anywhere in sight. Not a single trace. It must be those guys. They’re going to get it for embarrassing me.


Simon Martin: Suddenly I came into realisation. I got to realise that having a baby is no fun at all, just like what my mother did. I bet she didn’t have fun bringing me up. Not a single bit, I reckon. When I asked her how I looked like when I was born, she expressed that I was ‘good as gold, chubby as a bun and had bright button eyes.’ Not at all like what my baby is. I’m left with mummy. She’s all I have left. I continued probing as to why daddy left us. Had I been that bad since I was young? Did I drive my dad insane that he left us? I don’t think so. Then why did he leave? I remember promising to be an obedient boy. No matter what, its over now, and I have to take care of my baby just like what my mum did. Without fail…


Spent hours doing this. Reason was I was playing neopets, and chatting. Thankfully I finished it in 595 words, just enough to hand it up to Mr Samuie...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive.Bring it on, Nic!

1:06 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home