Science Enrichment- March Of The Penguins
Great. This is great. The school's subsidising the trip to the cinemas! Wow! My primary school hasn't had that before, so naturally I would sound hysterical. Its going to be free! OMG! When do you have a time when's the movie's are freee?!?! Okay, maybe yes when you get free tickets for whatever reason you have. Just that this time you don't have the priority to choose what show you want to watch. So, this time , the movie is MARCH OF THE PENGUINS. Penguins. Sounds boring? Excuse me, it was breaking records at the US box office!. It should be Is nick, how many times do I have to remind you!?!?Okay.so whatever the cause, I bet the movie must have rocked a gazillion times. Standing by that line, I AM going to watch it. PLUS, added in by the fact that its the WHOLE of Sec 2's, I could hardly imagine the immense laughter and joy we're going to have. That is, if you guys turn up.
Why not turn up anyway?!?! Hmm. Think. Cause its Teacher's day and you want to go back to visit your primary school teachers and catch up with balding friends? Not really enthusiastic about that though. You see, its the past already. One should look forward with ambitions and a new prospect of life. If you keep on thinking of the past, your teachers and whatsoever, it ain't going to do well. I'm not saying that you should forget about your damn teachers who made you write lines last time, but at least maybe Secondary 1 should be probation period? After that you should carry on with what your goals are. Seriously, I think that going back to see your teachers are kinda wasting your time. Primary school teachers, to be precise. I guess they won't even get to remember you, unless you were that ass that can't always get the right from the left and left from the right. Otherwise, I bet a thousand pounds they vaguely remember you, only.
Okay, maybe there's another reason. Maybe. I greatly emphasise on the repetition, that maybe you guys don't like miss Diyana. I repeat on the fourth time, that it is ONE possible reason. Just a MAYBE. And that because she's organising it, it must have sucked. Or maybe its Science. Science has been a boring subject, so naturally it must have sucked as much as she does. Hmm. Are you sure? I bet there must be times when her practical lessons were fun, and her boring theory's of gravity was kinda enticing. There must be a moment that kept you in awe. Just think of that. This show, this outing , this excursion, could ahve been just one of those precious moments that is not boring! Its about ecology.oops, or is it eco-system. Aw whatever, the thing is, its fun and you're so gonna regret it if you don't watch it.
Oh and here's Jasper doing his bubble tea trick. It rocks. Be flabbergasted my friends!You got to open it. Not sure whether you can though, any technical problems just approach me without hesitation.
Jas.Bubble

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home