Slap me! Wake up!!!
The Secondary 2 streaming exams are around the corner. And its catching up on you, fast. Every second, every minute now is important. Whether you waste it all to the television or transportation, its still being wasted. I hate wasting time. Although sometimes I do waste time just because of wasting(slacking), the thought of being to waste time really stinks. I've so much to revise and yet im not doing it. Science, electricity. I was so ashamed of myself this morning when I asked Hazlin, "The symbol of battery, the long one or short one is positive ah?" . OMFG. How could I have forgotten that. Its science dude!!! The best subject that I've been scoring since P3!!! Hais. Anyway, my chinese sucks still. I seriously don't know how to improve my 'chong he tian kong'(cloze passage) and (li jie)comprehension. Daniel said just got to read chinese books. I don't have any!? Ahh. Just hope that the chinese paper would be easy. *cross fingers*. Maths. My rank, 21/39. Below average. I did my best already!! Just ain't that good as Ben. Nevermind. I'm sure I'm gonna get top 10 for maths at the end-of-year. I promise. And I'm not going to break it.
My dad don't allow me to come online so often already. Its final. No negeotiations. Period. Means that I can't come here often too ! Sad case. Nevermind. I think you guys should start studying too. No nick, its over already. Its revision time. So good luck to ya' all for your revision ! Oh and a peaceful reminder, I think the exams is during the 2nd or 3rd week of October. And we're ending school earlier !! Much earlier !! Nothing good to rejoice, you're having lesser time for revision. -.-"
All information provided by Mr Chia, HOD of art and craft. ( I THINK!) Information may not be accurate due to the hard of hearing nick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home