Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Just a normal Saturday

Ok I don't have much time now so I guess I'll make this time fast. Shall start with yesterday can? It's my blog so I say can.

Yesterday was kinda fun though. In the morning went to school to play basketball with benjamin, as usual. He was late, as usual too. Unusual thing is, he was late for 30 minutes. Darn 30 minutes. Can you belive that? wtf. 30 minutes was so darn long my butt hurt while sitting at the MRT station. At the last 5 minutes Wen Xiang came by with brenda liew so we chatted for a while.
So geokpoh, thats how I knew you girls were at Gombak. Finally ben came and we trudged to school. Don't want to waste money on bus fair for a mere 1km walk. Played till about 1+ ? Skin was burning by the time we stopped. It was kind of a 'suntan' experience. Anyways, met MingXian at the arcade which was near my house. If you didn't know, there IS an arcade near my house in clementi. Ain't that great? It costs only 2 dollars an hour. Free play for any game. Means if you want to play you can just jab on the start button and you are on! Ta-da! So we played the drum mania. It was damn fun okay. Inspirational game. It has inspired MingXiang and me to take on drumming as a step towards inproving life. We took turns, 3 of us, meaning each person had very very little chance of playing. Sad case, yeaps. So we played, and we played. ANd that benjamin was acting like a bastard. Pressing on the drum set(sort of a 'click' function) so that we get to play the WRONG SONG. Bastard. Then he was giving some kind of crap excuse now and then so that he could continue playing. MingXian and I can't be bothered with him so just gave in to 'his highness'. After 2and 1/2 hours of playing, we got tired and left.

At night I had tae-kwon-do.
I joined it since 3 or 4 years ago. It was fun, espicially black belt training. I attained it 1 year ago. Why was is so fun you may ask. Well, I didn't wanted to go at first, but I have just proved myself wrong. We had to 'protect' a girl. We have to pretent that you have a girl friend and you have to protect her from 2 robbers, or so to speak. So we had a girl to be a 'hostage' while 2 other people to be your attackers. Was fun, espicially pulling the girl part. HEH HEH. Supposed to pull her around so that you could protect her but I guess maybe I was too rough, she was screaming. Told you I duno how to protect girls already... I no girlfriend!! But after everything I learnt some things I guess. So girls, you STILL cannot be protected if you are with me. >< Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And also, today's is the start of EPL! YES! Finally. English Premiere League has started. I not too sure to support this time. There's the red devils going strong, with 2-0 win over everton, and I have supported them since I realised what soccer was in my dictionary. Since then, I was a young red fan. But now, with the rise of blues, purples, pink, orange etc. HAHA. kidding. Only the blues, also known as Chelsea, they've proved to be a threat to the reds. Thus, I think I may have fallen over to the blue side(my fav colour!). Its okay i guess, as long as I don't support Arsenal. They, suck! Whee~! Arsenal= Loose, MANU/ CHELSEA= WIN. But there can't be 2 winners in the game right? Ahh, I'm confused. I'm going to follow the whole game through, regretted not following it last season but anyway, I have quite nothing to do so I guess I'll have some shows to watch on a boring Saturday Night yea? Anybody want to bet with me? Anything would do, from chocolate bars to presidential suites, I'll be acompanying you! >__>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I just saw a bulletin on friendster and its damn funny!! Its tittled "sexy names......". There's a list of alphabets with some numerial value just beside it. Then, you're supposed to add up the value of all the numbers and if you scored above 40, your name is sexy! wahaha. I got 75 i think. Its crap can! So if I name my son " cantseewhatsgoingonhere" he's name is damn sexy? I don't think so....FArniee..

Argh, my mum's on her fucking streak again. She crowned me LAZY just because I havn't drank the soup that my dad made for the family. What fuck is that? Tell you later I go drink already right? Still label me LAZY. Don't you know parents aren't supposed to label their children negatively? Not a single time? Reason I got scolded, blogging again. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home