Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

national day

Hmms. Happy National Day! Yeap! Its our nation's birthday today and we're celebrating it! Holiday for us! ! okays, I'm lame. Hmm. So I woke up at 11 something? Yes, had my breakfast and wanted to go study for the rest of the day. Instead, I went on the com, till about 12 something? Not too sure about that. Then read story book till 2 plus and -poof-, was sleeping. I wanted to just catch a quick nap so that I can feel refreshed or something to continue study. But then, I continued sleeeeeeping all the way till 7pm. I was so shocked can?! Thought I slept through the whole day and night or something. So, enjoyed the NDP performance, which was quite cool to me. I liked the marching best, the Airforce, Navy and Land one was great. All marching in unison. So cooool. Anw, so continued watching, and then REALLY started studying my science. Boring day for me. ><

Anybody is in love with the new china based show " DA CHANG JIN"? Well im certainly not. AT ALL. My mother is, crazy over it. She even once considered buying the 70 odd dollars VCD(or was it DVD?) and watch it at home. My reaction to that was like " Siiao ah! You wan to buy might as well give me the money I spend for you." Buy the disc, watch it for once, and chunk it aside among the pile of other discs. Total waste of money and time, considering the fact that she needs to go there to buy it and come back. I do not find anything really nice or interesting with it. The actresses aren't very pretty nor very attractive and the actors are even worst. They are like some pig extracted from the coffee shop below my house. None of that interests me. Seriously. Although I speak of that so much, I myself watch 1 or two episodes. But its just out of pure boredom that I indulged myself in that show. Hmm. Summary of it is about a girl, working in the palace? and she's one of the cook or something. Thats all I know. Do not wish to further my knowledge in that show. Hmm, any one of you out there that loves the show so much care to enlighten me more on your side of view? I don't want to miss out on anything nice though.

This show, has currently gotten into my mother's head. As in literally, she could like break this house apart just to watch this show. One example is how SERIOUS she could get just to watch her show.
Its about 12am. My dad comes to watch his show. He grabs his 'throne', and changes the channel. My mother, on the other hand, WARNS him that her show starts at 12.30, implying that if you don't give up your throne at 12.30 and change the channel, you're in for some ass whacking session. She continues to use the computer. At around 12.25, she agains, WARNS, that her show is coming. My father, in the joking manner, says:"huh?wad time up?the computer time up?computer don't need time up wadds" Then my mother snaps back,:"Don't be funny ah. There's time to be serious and there's time to be joking.-period-".
I was like "huhs.. so serious for wad..show only wad... miss one time jiu miss lorh..." I think, on the other hand, she would rather let this house break apart then miss one of HER SHOW'S episode. So in the end when HER TIME is up she grabs the remote control from the 'throne' and changes to HER channel. How lame. Just because she pays for the SCV bill doesn't mean that she gets to do everything rights? hmm. but wait, maybe thats right. Maybe because she pays for it thats why she can get to change to her channel as and when she wants. But hey, you got to respect the majority too right? You can change the channel to whatever you like, just that in the end you will be LONELY watching that stupid show without the majority's companion.

So during those time that she's watching HER show, I would be entertaining myself on the computer, or maybe in twilight zone already. You know, I can be quite tired one.

I haven't completed my homework! I'm so dead can!? Still got art, need to draw some shit t-shirt, after that got english. Need to complete a comprehension, and summary, which, will not be important this time. Why not important?I'll leave that for you to find out! Further on I still got my revision. My english still havn't revised on the basics and stuff, my maths, as usual, my chinese. I havn't memorised my chinese yet. As for science, I think at the rate im going, the most I'll get is a B4. Ms diyana says its going to be hard. Oh wells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home