Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Monday, August 08, 2005

National Day Eve

So today's National Day's Eve, and our school celebrated it in a rather unusual way. They allowed us to wear anything, as long as there's alittle colour of white or red in it. Meaning, I could just wear black shirt and shorts and show them that the thread they used to sew it was white, or maybe even worst, flash my starking good-luck red undies. The idea was pathetic. So most of the bbss-ians wore Red shirt, white short or vice versa. Some I saw wore white shirt and blue jeans, what I wanted to wear at first.(lucky i did not) As usual, the weather was freaking hot and beads of perspiration was dripping down my face, or so the least. It rained in the morning, and I knew it was coming. Why? I was greeted by a strike of lightning and a roar of thunder the moment I woke up. The rain was short, so by the time it was ready to start, the ground was more or less dry. Too bad there ain't marching cause thats the thing I'm looking out for the most. SO, they had their rainy weather plan(plan B), at the concourse. Everybody squeezed here and there along the corridor of level 2 and 3 just to grasp a glimpse(sp) of whats happening below. And I tel ya, everybody stinked by then. After all the*baris.....* and *boom*!, we gathered down below filled with great excitement and joy, hoping for a wonderful show.


NO, there wasn't any wonderful show for us. The speakers were having the buzzing sound, the carmera wasn't properly aimed and positioned, the bloody weather was bad, and there lacked the enthusiasm in us, the concourse people. It was darn pathetic. Sat there, indulged myself with other activites like, passing out the voting slip, bantering with nearby peeps and making innocent noises. One word to describe everything, BORING!!!! And so I can't stand it anymore, I stood up and you know, the same old excuses, go toilet. I just went and no one stoped me. HAHA. Must get my ass off that hard concrete floor. I really went to the toilet okay! Worst thing is that there ain't any water cause the water supply was cut, I think. So didn't get to wash hands. eeeew. Went upstairs the 3rd level to join mx, ben and yupeng. They too were bored stiff so they went up. Play handphone and stuff. Then, suddenly, we needed to say the pledge. So we 'quickly' stood up and erm, hide by the toilet there the corridor to say it. HAHA. Lucky no guitar see us, or else sure get scolding infront of whole school one. After this and that, they announced the winners of BBSS idol. It was anti-performa. Junyu and Benjamin DIDN'T win.


Yeahs, and speaking of that, I wanna make an apology, again. Joey blamed me because J and B didn't win. I did not pass up my class's vote on BBSS Idol. Practically ALL of them voted for J and B. If I did pass up my class's vote, they MIGHT have won. Total of 16 votes not included in it. Yes, sorry about that. I really did not hear them announce that we need to hand in the voting slips by when and where. Blame it on the lousy AVA members(ling zhe). They did a lousy job too. And again, if J and B really had the talent to win, they WOULD have won it in the first place. So sorry lah. I'm really sorry. Anyway, its been set already and what has happened, has happened. Maybe next year BBSS idol would be a much better one? Maybe its because Jasper and gang is joining it? Maybe the lead singer would be someone you know? Just look forward to it okays!


And back to the performance. Ben and Mx wanted to go down as it was going to end already. So I went down too, the other way. There was no more people hanging around the toilet and 2nd level so I started to fret. How could I get back to my seat without any teacher finding out? Thanks to my quick wittyness(such a word?) I joined Hon Cheong, out of desperation. He then led me down to the concourse and I was saved! No teacher caught me or whatsoever. Lucky! After all the performance and stuff, I went to KFC to have my lunch with the rest. Hmm. Then they went to Causeway Point while I took MRT back to clementi to meet my neighbour, to play LAN. After all the twist and turns I still couldn't get to play lan, cause its school day and under 16 wasn't allowed into the shop. Leaving in disappointment, we left for plan B. Which was to play pool. Its not the swimming pool where you go and play with water. Its the game where you have to hit 9 balls into the hole. Yes. So we went there, and, as usual, under 16 not allowed.

In the end, I still got in to play. I ain't going to tell you where's the place and how I got in but I still got into play lah. It was billard as there ain't enough pool table. Fun game indeed. You guys should go try it out, when you are of legal age of course. Don't take the risk, it ain't worth it. I was just pure lucky. It was my first time playing it and, they all say I play quite good for a begineer already. Shocked. *scratches head* really meh? Had a fun game and I guess it was the experience I had that was fun.

Hmm..Think I shall blog till here. Its long enough to sastify yiying's boredom rites?HAHA. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home