No way NO WAY I look hotter in diapies(warning)
OMG. I can't believe it. Yiying actually did a WHOLE post all on why i look H O T T E R in diapers. But its cute larhs. Don't think other people would get sucha honour about it eh? Anyways , I , considering my age, seriously don't think I look hotter in diapers. WHY? I'll show you why.
Firstly, diapers are for babies. BABIES. You surely can't possibly find a diapers for my size of butt. Thus, I'll shit everywhere. I mean, EVERYWHERE

Oh , fine , I lied. Edited the pic. But still, I could shit everywhere. Even on the bed.

EEW. Doesn't look appetising ehs? Told you I shouldn't wear diapers. >_<

Nice one right? NO WAY I'm gonna wear diapers. NO WAY-
I'll take a whole lot of trouble. In order to change diapers, the whole 'Diaper Squad Contigent' will be there.

Too much of a hassle. NO WAY i'm gonna wear diapers. -shakes head-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home