Holidays
Wheees! Omg, I'm just so lazy to update. Had teacher's day celebrations 3 days ago in school. The performance was quite good, seriously, but the PA system spoiled everything. Then the climax of the celebrations! Hand-ball!!! yays. Teachers against Prefects. I took ALOT of snap shots of funny incidents with daniel's phone, only to find that he can't upload it into his com because he doesn't have USB. Maybe next time then I upload it? Its darn funny, espicially some teachers. Mr koh came back. Hmm, don't sound really enthusiastic about it eh? Cause he didn't teach us P.E at all before so don't really bother at all. He was very good. Jumping high and low and throw the ball pass the 'goalkeeper'. Very nice. Then after that we were supposed to get ready for 'March of the Penguins' proudly sponsored by the budget school.(not really budget anymore) . So went to Causeway Point shopping mall to watch it. E2 sat infront! omg. We're supposed to seat infront okays. Don't know what cocked up.
( fast forward)
I asked Ms Diyana why were we sitting infront. She replied saying that it was her fault. She thuoght that Cathay Causeway was the same as the Golden Village one. But it was different. So she THOUGHT that the last few seats were J,K,L etc because golden village's one was like that. In the end, Cathay's one was OPPOSITE. Meaning JKL was INFORNT! omg. So she actually meant us to sit at the back but we ended up sitting infront. ARgh. Frustrating can. E5 they all got the best seats lah. Sigh. Nevermind lah, didn't really appreciate that major blunder she made and don't think i'll ever forget that. It'll be in my precious memories of Sec 2.
(rewind!!!)
So after the movie we went to eat at Pastamania. Actually we were deciding whether to eat or not but me and mingxian was dead hungry. So we went forward with plan A. Saw the E1's at Pastamania too; and Mr Samuie, Miss Melissa lim and Ms Diyana later on. Me and ben ordered a 7 '' pizza. We shared it later on lah. It was darn nice, except for the fact that the fillings weren't really that well done. Ming xian had chicken bologense while sherman and jasper had beef one , I think. Poor Hon Cheong had Combo A. It consisted of 2 slices of bread and soup. Think he had no money or can't bear to spend it. Went up to play LAN. For your information, it was beside the movie exit you guys went off from. Met the E5's and deslen's 'gang' there too. Oh and when we were going up we saw evon and munyee(i think) selecting mouth-watering delicious food. Precious memories shoots back of how I celebrated my birthday this year. Anyway, played dotA and CS for bout 2 hours and headed off for home. Ate Long John's Silver combo 1 and 2 curry puffs from Old Chang Kee. Simply delicious. Well, that was teacher's day celebrations, what a wonderful way to spend it.
Then cam teacher's day. Went to meet daniel and the rest in school to complete my maths homework. Dang, didn't bring my calculator along. Later on proceeded on to do the stuffs we had to do. LOL. For more of what we did, visit his blog http://www.dailymusingsoftrash.blogspot.com
Yiying, this is the guy i was talking about. HAHAS.
So thats most of the stuffs I did last few days. How about tomorrow? Well, I think I'm going driving with Amey and Daniel. Not driving the car or go-kart lah. But golf-driving. Get what I mean? Its gonna be an experiece I won't forget. My secondary 2 life rocks. As the saying goes " Study hard, play hard" . As you can obviously see, I've not been studying hard yet right? So I intend to go to school everyday to do my revision and study. School's such a great place to study don't you think so? I can HARDLY study at home. I get distracted very easily if I were to study at home. Give me 10 minutes and you would see me typing on the keyboard. Another 10 minutes I would have cracked up an excuse to get to the nearby provision store to 'throw money' away. Another 10 minutes and I'd be out of the house, enjoying myself. Luckily for another thing that happened is that my television is spoilt. Means 1 lesser distraction down, thousands more to go. I've got to reach my goal. Its a must. I'm going to impose a curfew on myself. Computer for only alternate days of the holidays and limitted to 1 hour only. I'm going to make it! Yeahs!
Anyway, hope you guys spend our holidays in a more meaningful way than you ever did. End of year exams are coming just in the 3rd week of school re-open and you must do well to continue be in the same class as your mates. Hope you guys do well. I'm off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home