Women Drivers
Oh ! So happy that evon and peiling tagged my blog today ! I thought my blog was non-existent. Couldn't tell whether there was any visitors here at all , anyways , its only a blog what. What so good about it?!
I had read about women driving a few weeks ago in the newpaper, proudly presented to you by Mr Siow-wei Zhong. Is that how you spell your name?
Anyway, it speaks of why, what, who, when, where and how women drivers are. Not to discriminate or stereotype, it is a fact that women drivers are lousy drivers. They cannot control; drive; handle a car properly.

Thats why, they make it harder for men drivers around. Ever wondered why its usually the men who gets involved in a car accident? Its because the women drivers are the one who caused it!
Women drivers are driving so slow, so slow that they follow the speed limit, or even lesser. So slow that the men drivers gets frustrated because they're late. Men drivers thus want to overtake the women drivers and then , BANG! The accident happens. Who gets blamed? The men. On the other hand, the women drivers scampers away happily causing more chaos on the road.
In the article, they also stated the attributes of women drivers.
Attributes of Women Drivers
1st) They grip the wheel too tightly, the leather coating drops off.
Its so true. A live example is my sister. Opps. The first time I remember, when she just got her license, she drove us to dinner and back. The squeezed the wheel so hard, as if she's going for some tae-kwon-do competition and she's supposed to break the wood into two. You could practically see the cracks of leather on her sweaty palms and the wheel 'disfigured' . Sad case for the 9-year-old car.
2nd) Women drivers bring themselves so close to the windscreen, they're kissing it.
How bout that? Did you see your mum, or anyone on the road ( women it must), face soo close to the screen just to see the road? Maybe their just too short, or i guess they follow the golden rule. " KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD". Women drivers arc their back almost 90 degrees from the seat so that they can get a closer view on whether will they drive and kill a small little ant. I'm not too sure why either.

3rd) Women drivers drive right-smack on the speed limit.
Lets say the highway speed limit is 80km/h. They will then drive their precious puny car with the speed of 80km/h, not giving a slightest chance of exceeding it. Brilliant. Not only that, they drive their car on the first lane (over taking lane). Hey, I think LTA should change the rule to make 2nd lane be the overtaking lane and 1st lane to be 'snail sidewalk'. Because of them driving so slow, they jam up other male 'overtakers' at the back, foreseeing a soon-to-be accident. Ain't too good either.

Prior to those stuff I'd mention, Daniel once quoted this.
" You know what? Women drivers aren't allowed to drive Subaru Impreza. The engine is too powerful for them to handle. If I got the power, I would ban all women drivers. "
Wow, what lofty aspirations. But seriously, women drivers fumble whenever something bad is going to happen or at least, has happened on the road already.
Oh, I found this site, sooo coool! Click here. So cool! I like the alien car. Maybe if my mind still serves me well at 45, I'd like to get one. Anyway, if the link above won't work it's here
http://www.xo.typepad.com/blog/cars/
So guys, final words, DON'T GET NEAR A WOMEN DRIVER. TRUST ME.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home