Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Maple Addic.T

Shooooo, todayy was great! Not exactly but I think I did enjoy myself. The later part only.. NOT the beginning of the day.

In the morning. I wanted to take the earlier train so I got up alittle earlier, rushed a little, and I forgot to BRING MY HANDPHONE!
OMGx100
I thought I had it in my pocket already. But when I reached in, I only found notes. Dollar notes I mean. ahh! and It was raining, heavily. So no choice, I had to get along without my handphone. I was so lost. I felt lost. Sorry joey.. can't help u get ur MILKY BAR. x) So whatever, next. ->>

Had literature paper. Wahhh! so tough can! I got no time to do it lah!! After doing one question, i scan back again, gloating at the amount I wrote compared to Kim Hock's. Then took a moment to stare outside the window.. Admire the wonderful flowers and fruits outside. LOL. But surprised today that the usual bees weren't humming around. I noticed them staying around the fruits when the exam period started. Then after about 2-3 minutes of eye rest, I continued with the next question. Alamak, if this go on I die liao. So towards the end I rushed a hell lot.

The last poem. Didn't even read it at all!! I just see what's the question is asking then go find the answer. OMGROFLMAOKNNKFC. I total lost 19 marks already. CONFIRM + CHOP = CERTIFIED.(big in red ink stamped on my face) There goes the chance of A1's. At the end I thought, "hoooolyshit fuck lah. no time liao." then threw the pen down. GAVE UP. I still remember, I ended something like this.

The phrase is " .........

I ended like that for the last question,5C).

Sooo dead. I'm not that dead yet, cos if I'm dead, then what's Weishun? He did do the 25 marks question, and afew other questions too. Total= 39 marks gone. oh-ohh... He's going to die too. Same fate as me. sAd.....

So that was the morning part which I didn't like it. Not a single bit. but then slowly as the day gets by I got happier and happier. =)) Had maths remedial, realised I was going down the slope, and at a very fast pace. After that, I didn't go Joel's house!! YAY! means this maple addict aka DK won't go and play maple again! But nono, -shakes head- the name maple addict wasn't given to me by chance. There was a purpose. So I went home.. Watched another episode of CSI. Then this idea struck me.

I went to somewhere in clementi(secrecy), also known as a dungeon. Went there, and realised I could play maple! yay!! w00ts! oh, I met my friend there too. Boy were they popular. It was full house. I waited, waited and waited. If I went to run the 8km Standard Chartard Bank mass run, I would still have made it back in time. Sat outside for like seemed like hours then I got my computer. So, I must not let this chance pass, I booked myself up all the way to the end of non-peak hour.

It costs 1 dollar only! and no age limits. hahahaha. My OWNAGE. (x

Lol. So play play play lorh. hehe. But now, Im going to study. I'm dead serious. MATHS. The ever once loved by the ingenius brain of mine, was now getting its name repeated on my black book. To think that I did so well LAST TIME, and now flunking it THIS TIME. ohh my. so there.

ohh, one last thing. Did I mention about boys having serious pimple problems too? Yes. They do! well, that includes me as well. I saw my friend, now in clementi sec. His forehead was OMG><. it looked as if it was INFESTED with the pimple disease. It looked INCURABLE! ohmigosh. Very unsightly lah. So guys, please take care of your skin? cos i do too! and sure, it is cool to have good skin for that bunch of female numbers in your contacts. You get what i mean? yupps. thanks and goood bye!

E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home