Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Food food and food

Wow take a look at daniel and his new phone, number i mean. He's telling everyone about it! Beware dude, DO NOT hesitate to call the police if anyone calls you in the middle of the night disturbing your precious sleep. Its K700i people! The one and only phone that I have wishing for(though I would settle for anything better then my current one), but I have yet to save up for it and I don't intend to. HAHA. Piece of shit.

Well, yes, I didn't come here for days. But think of it this way. You've became more fond of my blog and KEEP coming back, am I right? HAHA. Nah, I'm joking. But I really did not think of updating my blog any time yet because I was busy, REALLY BUSY, that I did not come here. *I purposely CAPS the REALLY BUSY part cause me, very easily frustrated, would just put my msn status "out to lunch" meaning I just did not want any disturbance. But in this case, I was really busy that I had to go offline to prevent people from chatting with me. Sorry. Alas, PBL is finished and printed out with credits going straight to Shao Yan who helped me print it. Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to yiying at all. HAHAS. No lahs, at least she gave me the idea of asking Shao Yan. Thanks both of ya.

Looks like I'll take a slack about the money saving stuff. Why? I gave in to my desires and indulged myself in shrooms burger today. 2 meals to be exact. I'm a glutton. Please keep all food away from me before -poof-! gone. Think my stomach has a worm. A old mother's story of having a worm inside your stomach just because you start to eat alot. Wait, I think my tummy's bloated. ANYWAYS, I'll try to stop this soon-to-be-obese guy infront of you to stop eating so much crap junk food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home