Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

multi-tasking

Posts
Create new post x|aon|ck Create new post Change blog settings 22 Jul 2005 123

wow.. Its time I realise I have posted 123 posts since I started blogging. Its the 123 anniversary. What a lame thing to celebrate on such a boring and unproductive day.


The peeps are having fun right now, at this very moment. Running around in the breeze like some retard which just came out of jail. Oh wait, its not the breeze, its the rain. Yes, its raining or should I say drizzling now. Its at my side though, not tooo sure whether is it the whole god damn singapore. And they are having fun. Thats the irony of things. They are having fun, and I'm not. What a sad case.


While I'm typing now, nick is eating twisties, and chatting on msn. Which also means that I'm a multi-tasker! Yes, a multi-takser! Meaning, I can do many stuff at the same time. But may not be literally the same time but at least close together. Okay, let me give you an example.

I am getting ready to bath when my friend calls me on my mobile. I took up the phone, my stuff, and went into the toilet. Being STILL on the phone I slowly undresses myself, trying very hard not to drop the phone onto the concrete floor below. When that's done, I still continue to chat on the phone. Then I start to realise that this conversation have to stop some where, so I hints to the other person on the line that 'let this conversation continue in sms manner'. He/She gets the message and we start sms-ing while I'm bathing. Half-way through soaping I hear the ring tone and continues the conversation. After all thats done, you would still see me smsing while I'm drying myself with some soap around the ears and stuff. That, is a wonderful example of multi-tasking.


But what's so bad about multi-tasking? To me, seriously, it ain't bad at all. It teaches you how to manage time well, and also do things fast. On the contrary, it may have some bad effects. Like say, the work done isn't that complete. In the example, it says that I'm drying myself with some soap around the ears and stuff. Meaning that because I multi-tasked, I still have some soap around my ears and I'm in for some embarassment.

Multi-task is all about yourself. If you can't do it, don't try to force yourself into doing it, as the results will be disastrous. Do it when your full of yourself, and that you think you are in control of everything. Wait, what the heck am I saying?! All in all, I like multi-tasking. Period.


I shall keep myself in solace while I enjoy the book 'the da vinci code' which my mum bought me yesterday at the airport while in transit for waiting for my 1st sister who came back from shanghai for business trip. My mum also bought the book 'angles and demons' cause she wanted to read it.

Remember, LES is still on!=))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home