G-mail account!
Hi guys, I've just got my g-mail account. Acutally had an invitation from Xi ming months ago but I kept the e-mail incase I needed another account. Well, having nothing to do on the .net I decided to create a g-mail account. Be sure to add me into your msn contacts and DON'T delete my current one. I still have both. WEll here goes
sars.survivor.me@gmail.com
I know. Its sars again. I can't get it off my head. Couldn't get sars.survivor thanks to that lucky dude who copied my hotmail one. Lucky guy. Remember to add me! NOW! Thanks alot. I can't get onto both accounts at the same time, for now, till I found a way to. So please be patient so maybe I'll switch on and off between both of them during alternate days. Anyone can help? Give me the formula to be able to sign into two accounts at the same time! please!
My sis is going back to Queensland University tonight. I'll be sending her off. ITs about 8 plus plus and she's taking Singapore Airlines. Oh my, I hadn't sat in that jet for like, 4 years? Ya, I'm not kidding. I'm freaking poor.
She will get to stay there for another 5 months and come back again in December. Ain't that sad? Not so much of a freedom to me now. Sigh.
You bet she's going to get me some billabong stuff or quik silver stuff. Love them. Espicially the tees. and the accessories too. Maybe when I'm older I'm going to buy a cupboard to store all their stuff! -beams-
Oh and the peeps are going for fun-on-foot tomorrow and I'm going to give it a miss. Its not that I wanted to, but I just couldn't go. Reason is because when mr samuie asked who wanted to go I THINK most of the girls raised up their hands. Not wanting to be the only boy I decided not to raise up my hand. Stupid right? I'm not too sure but its either that way or maybe I just wasn't listening in class when he asked. Well, I know they are going to have fun and they will. Somebody please make me jealous when you come back okay? thanks lots. You are sure going to succeed in doing that.
Today Mr samuie asked us to tell the class about your parents during literature lesson. He wanted us to teach our 'baby' what our parent teaches us that kind of rational. Had lots to say but, on second thoughts decided not too for there may be a chance of having couceling(sp) by him. School was okay as usual. I think I blogged quite alot for today and got to have a shower before I stink the way to the airport. Cya guys! Feel free to come to me if you have some problems! Listening ear service(LES), sounds like lesbian, oh whatever, is always open!!=]]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home