Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Friday, July 29, 2005

$$ saving scheme

Whats with money? Money makes the world go round really impresses me, till now. What you need in the world to survive is money. What you do in life some how or rather requires money. Without money, basically nothing can be done. Wait a minute, does that make money the most important thing in life? Thats up to you to think. But lately I've been into a some what or rather "money is the essential of life" thing. Materialisticly. Ben and I have embarked on a important mission, a mission to save money.

Whats this whole thing about? It is we save our allowace we have for that whole week, and spend it on something else, BESIDES food. Crazy idea isn't it? But its fun. Then after that week, we'll go buy our stuff which we had a GOAL for. 1 positive attribute here, money act as a motivational speaker at the back of your head. Ever wondered why you keep on saying that you want to buy this and you want to buy that, but in the end still get nothing at all? Thats because its all talk and no action. Action=results.

Hmm so far, thanks to 2 weeks of this this and that that, I've accomplished
1) Adidas body spray
2) Billabong Pencil Box
3) Hang Ten polo-tee
4) Billabong T-shirt

and ben,
1) Billabong Pencil Box
2) Billabong Wallet
3) Hang Ten polo-tee(of course diff colour than mine)

How'd ya think of that? Yes, I know, its some worthless piece of junk which would and will rot away in a matter of time and years. But think of it on a positive note. AT LEAST we got what we wanted, yes? Unlike those freaks out there screaming that 'I will get this and I want that' during window shopping achieving NOTHING but thin air in the end.

Then how do we survive our daily needs like food on normal days? Some may think. Well, by theory, Man can survive WITHOUT food for a month, WITHOUT water for 7 days, and WITHOUT air for 3 minutes. All we needed was the last 2, water and air, to survive through out the day. And believe me, drinking water keeps your stomach full thus thinking that you have eaten and do not need any more carbohydrates. Not only that, this is another kind of being on diet. Some of you may be wanting of going on a diet but havn't started on it yet giving excuses like " Oh I'm too lazy" or "I just can't do it". The fact is, they can. They just do not know the means as to start going on diet. Seriously, Ben and I have been doing well at it. If you ever realised, we have been slimmer. HAHA. Nah, I'm joking. But the main thing is, money is actually a motivational source of accomplishing something great.

I think i've done alot of money talk here and seriously do not wish to continue. Its boring you out isn't it?! I'm just so fascinated by what money could do to us, humans, rulers of the earth. *slaps face* stop it! SSSTTTOOOPP IIITTTTTT!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home