On a wonderful wednesday night
Thanks a million for the praise daniel, didn't know you visit my blog. Thanks alot.
I think I gotta take back my words about multi-tasking NOT being bad at all. Why? Because yesterday, I could finish 1 page of PBL and everything's all about Tampines Mall. I was over the moon the instant I fixed that small little picture of Tampines Mall at the bottom of the page. I was NOT chatting, or so to speak. I, was NOT surfing the net(except for the one about TM). I, was NOT playing neopets(my all time favourite when I'm bored). Finally, I, was NOT eating any food. I finished that between 30-40 minutes. Yes I know that some of you guys did better then me in whatever reasons you got but just look at it this way, I finish 1 page yesterday, 1 page today and another page tomorrow, if your maths ever failed, 1+1+1=3 pages! I get to finish way before my expected deadline! Ain't that great? Well at least I think so.
I just read the tip of the iceberg off Mr samuie's blog. I think its quite nice. Seriously. You should go check it out. Add him in friendster and you will get to see his friendster.blog . I ain't posting the address here as he respects privacy and I too havn't asked for his permission to do so, in case I ever get reprimanded by the corridor first thing in the morning. Its quite nice to read even though its a little too wordy. Nice one. Oh and by the way, his friendster nick is etheralpainter. I guess thats okay to say right? Cause he only allows close friends to see his profile. Confidentiality is his policy.
Tomorrow's Racial Harmony day. For my school that is. Damn bloody slow. Its okay anyway, I don't give a damn about it. Speaking from that point of view, I think there's quite of a half-half where some will wear costumes, and some will not. Results will be showned tomorrow. Some of my friends WON'T be wearing the traditional costumes whilst some WILL wear them. Me? Nope, I ain't wearing those stuff tomorrow. Just see me sitting there awaiting for the show to start. Clapping the loudest(i think) and the most care-lair-fair you will hear. You will start to hear some irritating noises after everyone has stop clapping because I'm the cause of it. Wait, what am I speaking about? Nevermind if you can't understand. Don't bother reading it twice if you didn't get it.
Thus, I have to end here with some food for thought. Would you allow yourself to starve for money? Well, I HAVE. The results are spectacular. Elaborate on that tomorrw, if ever possible.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home