New Spectacles
*DRUM ROLLS*
Behold, MY NEW SPECS!

-TADA-
Yes, its a chao orr-biang spectacles. I went to the shop and just asked for THE CHEAPEST spectacles available because I ALWAYS break mine. I have thy far set records. First is for damaging the most number of ez-link cards, and secondly, breaking the number of spectacles. Think both of which is about the same times. But whatever the case, I still... like my specs. I'm still hesitating on whether to wear them or nots. No reason why. I just do not know. Kinda, I mean I'm on a 50-50 range at which I regretted buying the specs. First thing on my mind when I stepped into the shivering cold four-corners is to get the CHEAPEST specs around. I did not think of fashion sense or any other things except for CHEAPEST specs. And so I'm landed with this.
I'll come back later and update ya.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home