Overview of today and yesterday
Hiya dudes! I'm back!! Yeah, back from the swimming pool at jurong west. Yes, you didn't read it wrong. IT was a swimming pool. If you didn't know what I meant, now is the 7th month right. So not supposed to go swimming, according to tradition. We broke the rule, and I seriously do not really believe in it cause I'm a half-crhistian(im not baptised yet btw). Its so darn tiring. Luckily tomorrow no need to study, or else you will see teachers busy filling in beta forms of me sleeping in class. Mx called me in the afternoon to fix up a date to go there, it was very late but I was free so no harm enjoying myself for the rest of the afternoon. We had fun there. There was Mx, yu peng, Ben and me. The only four of us. Though very little but we sure did have some fun. Met some guy from 3N and they were playing, FLOAT FIGHT. Everybody was throwing the float at our main target, Yupeng.
I gotta hereby apologise to everyone. The innocent people who suffered in the war. The swimmers that were distrubed by our ignorance. The sun-tanners, who we blocked the sun from them. The little kiddies, who we accidentally trampled onto underwater, and lastly, to the life-guard who *beep* alot of times. Truly sorry. HAHA><. I reckon yupeng is the unluckiest of all today. He was the 'catcher' in the lazy pool cathing game. We were running away from the fat ass(oops) and he was chasing us. Kidding only.(the fat ass part). He only caught up like, after 3 or 4 rounds? and he was going the wrong way. Means we should be going AGAINST the wave to get away from him. Hard one. That, explains my fatigueness. All in all, we're considering going there again. All welcome to tag along with us, girls or boys.EXCEPT LESBIANS AND GAYS.
Oh and about yesterday. It was my nephew's birthday, called Niles. Yes, the Nile River in Egypt. What a weird name that is. Evon, my nephew same bdae as your mum lehs!! So anyway, I helped wrap his presents. It was pathetic okay. He had a small tee-shirt which even my hand can't fit through. His sister, Chloe, had some English spelling bee card list. So here it was, the pair of presents.

I wanted to make a kind of Burgers King paper bag so that I could store the t-shirt. But my idea couldn't really work. So I teared up a piece of paper bag, like this

to found that it was of no use at all because it was made of glue and I only had scotch tape. How pathetic. My sister was so angry that she wanted me to, 'fix' the paper bag back into its orginal position. Why? Her reason is because this paper bag can still be used. HELLO!?! There are thousands of paper bag out there for you to use!!, why must you use the one that I just torn apart? It was crap lahs. I just gave her attitude look and continued with my architecture drawing of where to place the clothe and where to cut. So after some cutting here , folding there, I could more or less make up with some what shape of the Burger King paper bag.

It spelt Happy Bdae niles if you can't read. The bottom wrote From: Aunty lynette(my sis) and uncle nicholas. Tehehe. I'm an uncle already. Wow. So it was cute. Most of my relative went but I didn't. Got something else to get on with. not sex lah! wad u thinking.. Heard from my sister that everybody was asking,
"where's nicholas?"
"Basketball lah.."
"Ohh so now he in basketball. How bout his tae-kwon-do leh?"
My sister was like "-.-"
HAHA. It was wasted, for me i mean. I should have gone for his birthday. It was practically free macdonalds food okay! You can order anything, ANYTHING, for free cause my couz is gonna pay for it. I'm so jealous cans! And my dumb sister didn't even help me tar-bao some food back. *punches her in the face* HEHE. Nevermind, she's gonna make up for it, soon, or maybe not. I sound so evil. ><><" I stink of chlorine now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home