Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Unlucky, unlucky, unlucky. ))=

Oh, by popular demand by the lovely yiying, she's bugging me time and time again to blog. Well, I'm sure you come here cause you're bored right? and not because you really love my plain, boring, out-of-taste blog... But i seriously got to say this ying; your blog is getting more and more enjoyable to read! kudos to you!

So yesterday was quite a boring and suay day for the most of bballers. I guess its because of the opening of gates and stuff.
First incident: We went to Lot1 arcade to catch up with the new games there. Mx has always wanted to play DDR. The game where you need to use your bus 11 and step on the directions left,right,up,down. So to fulfill his urge, Ben decided to play with him, least Mx won't be too embarrased. With no song in mind, Mx gave me the honour of choosing their song for them, in the presence of jasper. I jamed on the left button afew times momentarily and poof, the square button which meant 'enter'. I'm not too sure of the song but it contained a butterfly word. It was hilarious dude. When it started Ben and Mx was dumbfounded. The stood rooted to the ground like some atomic bomb has just landed and they did not have enough time to react. In less than 5 seconds, a big big word poped out. FAILED. Jasper and me were laughing our ass off at what had just happened. The two of them wasted 1.05 dollars on just 5 seconds of DDR play. HAHAHA. Sorry, I didn't wanted that to happen...><"

Second incident: After an hour in arcade we wanted to go play LAN(Local Area Network). Sherman recommened some crap place called Sun plaza or something around CCK avenue 5. So we took 300 and alighted to walk across the path leading to the place. Went there, in the hope of playing some flat screen, plantium 4 computers but I think we gotta dream harder next time. The place was some crap dungeon with computers your two hands can count with. Not to add that some of them are spoiled. The lady boss was some attitude bitch who obviously, did not like our presence. She instead, charged us $3 an hour. blardy ex. So, reluctantly, we just played lor.. The computer sucks like hell can. It will like jam there one. Sucks totally. I tell you guys NEVER EVER go there again, even if it costs 10 cents an hour. It sucks.

Third incident: After some crap playing in the fucking place, we decided to go for pool. But it's only for people above 16. so we thought of another place, FARMART.or was it spelt farm mart?. With that as our last plan for the day, we went there in high spirits, thinking that we could at least enjoy ourselves. Paid 50 cents for the bus ride, which was quite okay. Reached there, only to find ourselves stranded in our imagination. The shop was no more there. NO MORE THERE. means, wasted trip. Sighing in disbelief we trudged around the place with no where else to go to in mind. Yupeng sat down to have his late lunch. So in the end, we all had chicken wings. Guess it was chicken wing day for the sec2's. Remember the UG's had chicken wings too? We walked back to lot1, leaving Jasper and Hon Cheong behind to catch the bus. The walk back was fun. We chatted, and chatted. Yupeng did something. He walked on the 'pillar', which was across the canal. The big big canal. The width of it was big, so you wouldn't fall unless you trip yourself, which deemed you unlucky. Mx took photo's of it. wish i could put it here. Ben and I joined him for a group photo half-way through. People were looking at us with jaws widely opened that they'ld make the new Suez Canal.

At least it wasn't the worst day. But we were downright unlucky. Things just wasn't doing well for us. I hope its gone by now.

Oh mans, I'm getting tired. Its 12.56 already yiying!!! Can I continue on what i did today tomorrw? Oopps sorry, its what I did yesterday today? Thank you!!!teheehee^__^


Have fun guys!!!XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home