Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Maths. !

Oh for gods sake, finally blogger is back to normal.(yup, i know u guys read this in many of the other blogs already but oh whdever. )

So yupps ! Today is the Maths Exam. How coooool can that be. Kinda easy I guess. Not too sure about my paper one though... I didn't have time to check that. Just briefly read through, but paper two.. That was the fun part. When the paper ended, everybody was so happy. I was laughing like mad.

"First time do an exam and so happy about it," Zhi hao exclaimed.

Wahaha! How fun can that be. Ya actually it was quite okay lah. But I got 1 mistake already. The ratio that question. They all say its 1:4 but i put something like 18.33 : 73.33. Haha, don't care lah. Its over anyway!

Tomorrow's home econs. Have no shit idea about what is going to come out. Our home econs teacher didn't explicitly say or give any hints about it. Just vaguely said we need STUDY THE WHOLE BOOK. omg. I wouldn't want to do that dude! Its like 80 pages thick.(i think) and how are we supposed to memorise the whole book in just, 3 hours? ahh. don't care don't care. Just flunk it. =))

blahh. time has gone bad..


E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

you think I regretted it last summer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home