Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

last day of schoool

w00ts ! The school has ended. YAY!! But im sure gonna miss the 2E2 people. The fun, the charisma, the enthusaism, the crapiness, the LAMENESS, the whateveryoucanthinkof. They so rock to the core!! Oh well, yups. Actually I can update one, but kinda busy traning my soon-to-be-assassin in maple and some dota skills. Yupp. So sorry.

What can I say. The last day of school ended with a bang! I went to school normally. Met ben and sherman. Reached school, talk some cock, and then soon it was time to say goodbye. Got back my report book. OMG. I did so badly. 66/199 what do you say bout that? Dropped by at least 20 since mid-years. WHAT THEEEEEEEE. But anyways, heard lotsa people also got the same position as me. So I guess my chances of getting into 3E1 is shortened, with weizhong and dianne who placed it as first choice. OMG>< Oh wells, whatever class seems great with me.. EXCEPT 3E3..

Then we shared the food. The potato chips and coke. Talk alot.. Take lotsa LOTSA pictures. Well, not with my cam though.. Class photo.. A very memorable one. Most of the girls cried. Not as if the boys didn't, but I reckon they just didn't want to show it right? Then we shake the day good bye and with afew of us left, we all hold hands together around our class chairperson, tasvita. She rocks. And at the cue, Zhi hao and I started to run round her. Wahahah x)) . Like some kids in nursery, we run in the clockwise direction, anti-clockwise and then we all move in towards here, then move out. So touching. Sniffs sniffs.

Next we listened to her final words to 2E2 and byebye lo. That, I believe, ended with a bang. As much as I look forward for sec3, I'm still reluctant to leave Secondary 2. >< oh wells. And, I wanna say thank you to Koh ZhiHao, previously from secondary 2e2 for being a great friend throughout these 2 years. Although he was quite cold sometimes, he and I still remained as best friends. w00ts. Thanks. Wish you all the best and good luck! =D byebyees~~

E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!