Handball
Yupyup. Today's handball day. The whole day was on handball, handball and MORE handball!!! Very serious about it. Hehe. Cos our aim, was actually the top place, which includes winning e4 and e5 and stuff. LOL. But yar, as you all know, e4 got the top place, as USUAL so we didn't win lar. They were good, and the best deserves the win. So yupps.
Hmms. E2 lehhs? We did fine lar. Lost to 2T1 for the first game. Won E1 boys.. by lucky penalty. =)) Then we won E3 boys. Think the score was something like 3-1? or 4-1 or something. I only know I scored 2. x) And daniel said it was very 'sui'(nice) one. LOL. duno lar. Then next I don't know why whether we were unlucky or what. We went against 2T1. Those F*ers were super rough. Don't care just bang into you that species. Poor shengquan got banged, TWICE. omg, sound like porn story or what. Its he got PHYSICALLY BANGED, not the BANG u thinking about. lol anw, I think the second time his rib cage that area was in pain? The refree kayu one. They play so rough still no foul whatsoever. Caused Zhi Hao and me to "REFREE KAYU LA!!!" every now and then.
So in the end due to the 'kayu-ness' of the dumb refree , an irritating teacher and rough people, we lost. Yupyup. That teacher. ARGH. So care-lair-fair. We want to have a whoosh also cannot. -.- no wonder we did so badly la. haha. Yeahh, excuses excuses EXCUSES..
Oh wells, no matter how hard we tried, E2 still lost. Nevermind. You guys did great. Goood Job! haha. LOL. hmms. Just see how tomorrow's Sec1's lor. Hope nothing cocks up like today. REfrees.. Urgh
Super tired and Super sleeeeppy. I could just sleep on daniel's sofa in his bedroom. Wahh. but its hot there, the sun.. Lols. Anw, going liaoos. And yar qiaoting, ehhr, I okay lerh.. Thanks.. =))
E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

2 Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
8:29 am
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »
10:11 am
Post a Comment
<< Home