Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Results tomorrow..

Great. I'm going to have crabs later. Ya, the CRAB. The sea animal that has 2 sharp spincer's as defence. The meat is very juicy and tender. Awww. I didn't know that yiying had crabs today too. And last time, way long ago, when she had crabs for dinner, I had crabs for supper too! What coincidence. And its repeating today, AGAIN! lols. Can't believe it at first. Ehhr, nevermind....

We're going to get back our results tomorrow. How sad. I didn't want to get it back so early but yet I felt I should. Alittle mixed feelings here. I heard the class chairperson is going to do well for geog. Not the vice-chair, the CHAIRPERSON. OMGs. She's going to do well for ALL the subjects dude. She's a pro. haiis. nevermind. Just play by ear. What ever comes out will be the best of my abilities. That's all I can do...

E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home