Results. BACK
Ohkays finefineFINE. How are your results ? Mine sucked. FOR SURE. I failed. Failed achieving some of my goals. Nothing seems right. Ohfine, I won't tell you what's the marks. Super DISAPPOINTED. So what.. I can't do anything right now to turn back time and do even better. Neither can I argue my way into that A1 to confirm get me a seat in 3e2. Everybody's going there. And yet, my father goes rattling on.. Saying why I do so badly.. Blahblah. When at the start I told him about my geography marks, he was so elated. Haiiis. Next he was complaining about how I would do at the O's. If I have this kind of standard, even poly also can't go in. Fuck u lah nabei. I'll go into poly only when my brain rots under your CONSTANT pressure about getting that A of yours onto the paper. So I replied, "Since you think so far as to what MY STANDARD would be when I take the O's, why not start preparing my wife and the amount of money you want to give us on our wedding day???!??"
That kind of insult do you expect from a parent huhs!
E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

3 Comments:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »
11:51 am
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Ford licence plate frames Sdram 1 dimm buy chwap levitra
12:02 am
That's a great story. Waiting for more. bmw Panasonic and dvd camcorder and review Business card template australia free electric chair manufacturer lasik eye surgery hairy pussy Perfume ferrari aftershaves antidepressant medicine high speed internet access Helenica area rugs Rf cellphone circuit Demo kitchen design
4:46 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home