Roach invaders
The title for this post (a pity you can't see), is 'ROACH INVADERS'.
A very unique name but straightforward, to give you an idea of what happened LAST NIGHT. Or rather, this early morning.
I cuddled up on the mattress, also known as my bed(which was on the floor), and slowly relaxed my weakened muscles. Slowly, as time passes by, I drifted off into dreamland. I dreamt something, I know it. But I just can't really remember what was it now. -.- Short-term memory problem you see. Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock is all I hear. Alone in the some sort spacious bedroom, the dust seems to be everywhere.
Suddenly, I was awoken by a splash of liquid on my feet. I jumped up in shock, grapping my bolster as defence. I suddenly felt awake. There, I saw my sister, using a SOAP BOTTLE as a deadly weapon, continuously jabbing the nozzle releasing acids which BURN. Not burn me, but burn, THE COCKROACH. He went helter-skelter around the room, trying tremendously hard to open its wings and fly away from the horrible SOAP WOMAN. But of course, the level of intelligence the soap woman had can't be compared to his, so he decided to take an easy way out. He ran under the bed.
"Quick! go get the torch-light!" soap woman ordered
I ran towards the cupboard, the bolster still in hand. Grabbed a torch from inside, and made a bee line back to my humble room. She was still armed, with a weird poise, as if ready to gobble up the cockroach once it made a move. I shone the torch light brightly at it, it saw me. The cockroach decided to make a move. It was a matter of life and death. He ran. Ran and RAN.
Soon, it found its way behind the door. I grabbed a rolled up piece of newspaper. Positioned it like how u hold a baseball bat, and waited. I slowly pull the door to a close. The door creaked loudly. And then, the prey is found!! He skidded towards my sister, who was pressing the nozzle profusely. Due to her insane accuracy, most of the acids found its way on top of the cockroach. It flew alittle. Went up the cupboard which was next to the door.
It was running upwards. Going against gravity. My my, how is it able to do that! I took aim. Then, WHAM!!!!!!!!!! The sound was defeaning. I hit the cockroach. It flew down, all the way down to square one where it came from. It felt giddy, I just know it. It has turned turtle. Struggling for its last breath, it moved it's feet frantically.
"Aiyah, sure die one lah. Dun neeed to spray so much liao." I said, convincing my sister of its death.
But she didn't listen. Better safe than sorry I guess. She squatted over there, STILL jabbing the nozzle of the soap bottle, killing the cockroach slowly. Slowly, as the tension ebbed away, the swiftness of the cockroach's leg weakened. Then, it stopped. Time of death, 1.30am 16th October 2005. That, was the tale of how SOAP WOMAN destroyed a living pest, letting it die slowly and painfully.
So after that, she went to take a mop, wiped the area clean, and I went back to sleep. PEACFULLY.
Haha. How's my story telling? LOLS. But its true larh!! It happened this morning. LOLS. enjoy!
E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home