Day 4 of post-exam
Uh-huhhs. So time passed by fast and its only 8 more days till we separate. Separation from the ever loving class you had been with for the past 1 7/8 years, is something not very easy to do. Espicially with such LOUSY marks I had, I don't think i'll be with that bunch of smartasses next year, let alone graduation. Oh wells, they're smart, I'm not. That's final.
2E2.. What a wonderful class. Muffins and buttercups, as Mr samuie puts it. We're the muffins, and the girls, BUTTERCUPS. OMG><. Thats how imaginative he can be. Oh wells, at least its him that dare make those childish yet empowering names for us. If not for him, we won't even be as good as we were.
So where you guys going on thursday? Care to tell me? Not too sure where 2E2 is going lehhs. Surprise? hahas. NAhh. I think we'll see ALORT of other classes there too. Hehes. Oh nevermind. Just tell me where you all are going to okays? hahas.
Haiis. Don't know why nowadays I so negative. Even when I'm not bored, I will also just exclaim," haii sian ah". OMG. Must change must change. No more negativenes = more FUN! yupps. Hope you guys can be somewhat positive too.=))
Today's quite fun. Basically. TEACHERS allowed us to play dai-dee. Yeahh. I know, no big deal what. But luckily ms koe no walk pass our class.. Or else I think next morning during assembly you'll see the whole of 2E2 standing on the concourse, with the class-chairperson, Tasvita, making a speech saying we're sorry to play poker cards in class. -.-" How appetising it must be for you guys to laugh at us right? haha . lol .what crap am I thinking anyways..
Oh, the thailand people came to our schoool today. Wah they were great. Although their pronunciation wasn't that goood enough to be fully comprehended, YOU shouldn't go and laugh at them right? YOU think your pronunciation very good meh. So good you go get your fat ass on the stage and speak for them lah! During the glider thing YOU can't even say your name properly, let alone speak to the crowd. YOU should be laughing at YOURself instead dude!!
They shared with 2E2 some interesting stuff about their homeland.. Taught us some thai language and OMG. Their names are SUPER LONG. Wonder how did they remember their names when they were young. Must be hard, considering that I took about 3-4 years mastering how to spell N-I-C-H-O-L-A-S at one shot. Remember sometimes I would spell it as N-I-C-H-L-A-S, missing out the BIG O inside. haha. What a joke. Oh wells, nvm, takecare and byebyes!
E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home