Long time no see
The last time I updated. 19 October. Today, 26 October. Oh wells. Sorry yupps ? I had a wonderful time mapling. Getting higher levels each day. Untill I forgot all about my not-so-precious blog. So I'm here, to just give you a rough idea on what's happening? LOL. READ ON....
Wednesday
Ehhr. I kinda forgot what are the highlights leh.
Thursday
Everybody started playing stress. The stress fever is back. All the way since secondary one, we hadn't played it since. Zhi hao always win me one. He's a.. PRO(myarse). But he's quite good. Nothing much to brag about anyway, since he don't even know this website is existent. One of the rare few moments he accompanied me to Macdonalds. From there I met up with bball guys and we went for training! w00ts. Trg not so goood. Don't know why...
Friday
OMG. This is so embarrassing. Stress again. Zhi Hao won again. I lost. AS USUAL. Oh yes, Joey became an extra and commented on our way of playing. LOL. extra can!! Then I was watching the intense match of Joel against Kim Hock. My legs got tired so I PRESUMMED there was a chair behind me. Cause a few moments ago THERE REALL YWAS ONE!! Then, -BOOM-. There was a loud thud on the floor. PAH! ME, NICHOLAS TAN, was sitting on the floor red-faced, laughing hysterically. SO PAISEH!! My butt hurt. Very pain. Then I was banging my head against the back board, laughing at my own dumbness. It was benjamin! He stole the chair away from me so that he could sit and play stress with someone else. OMG. See lah! Cause me to so paiseh. Chandini was LMAO for the rest of the period.
Finally, I ponned the freaking stupid chinese tuition. I acted dumb lar. Well actually I really forgot about it. Not until Sherman or Eugene(nt too sure) reminded me about TUITION. But either way, I missed it, AND IM HAPPY! w00ts! That unproductive tuition is going down! I SAY DOWN!!!
Saturday
YES! This day has finally come! Go swimming. W00ts! I brought the suntan lotion MingXian, Benjamin and Me shared to buy. Met Benjamin and Sherman, only to find out that Sherman was harrassed by this Indian man. He kept calling Sherman at midnight and in the morning. I think he used some prepaid-card in blangardesh or something. Then Ben so wu liao. Pick up the phone and utter some nonsensical words which I reckon only he recognise. Oh, then we started to divert the calls. Sherman divert to Ben. Ben divert to me. I divert to sherman back. So it'll be divert here divert there. I doub't it'll even ring. Then after a while no more liao.
Went to Jurong East Swimming Complex. Swim Swim swim. Tan Tan Tan (suntan). Believe me, the suntan lotion works! w00ts! Banana boat one. Very nice. Got banana smell. After that go play lan and then go home lerh. Fun day! =D
Sunday
Maple abit in the morning. Went to church. Then so coincidence Eugene and MingXian very bored in maple. So we arranged to go and watch movie. Got Mingxian, Yupeng, Ben, Eugene and me. Instead go play arcade. Play abit of poool. The indian man so bad one, go and scold Benjamin cause he's under16. HAHA. I so lucky, never get caught. Then after that go watch people play bball. Soon after, we ourselves also go and play basketball. About 8 like that reach home bah. Then mother nag nag nag, talk lotsa cock. Don't know why, but I just think they suck. Trust blah blah. As if I wanted it to happen that. Time machine wanted. I wan to bring myself back to primary 3, till the time I made that mistake. =((
Monday
Training. Not that good. The netball girls SPIED on us. OMG. Nevermind. Renjie was right. =))
Tuesday
Schoool sucked. IPW presentation and stuff. LOL. I lost the paper already dude! What do you expect!! omg. Then we played the 'AFGANISTAN' game. LOL. Forgot who gave it that name. Was it Zhi hao? I'm not too sure but suddenly, all the past games started jolting back into mind. Reminiscing the past, I start to feel reluctant to leave 2E2 afterall. All the fun and joy. LOL. nvm, shant ramble on. Murderer also came back to us. We started playing murderer. So fun. *winks* YOU'RE DEAD!
Wednesday
Today. How do I say it. Quite fun . Darts. Very fun. I paid 30 cents for a small piece of milky bar. Mmmmmmmmm! Nice Nice. Zhi hao and I suddenly like xin you ling xi yi dian tong. Without even speaking our words, we could read each other's mind. So we laughed laughed LAUGHED. play play PLAY. So fun teasing some one. " WHERE ARE YOU ARH!!! WHERE ARE YOU~!! CANT SEE YOU LEHH...!!! " Oh, today's the day to hand in your option forms. Me, I couldn't choose anything, so not much of my problem anyway. Whatever the case, its 3e1,3e2,3e3. So yupp. ENTIRELY NOT MY CHOICE....... oh whatever. I took out all the books in my locker. Brought a bright yellow bag to store it. Zhi hao was flaunting his light-weight bag at us. Trusting his bag into the air, he exclaimed how great it was to have such a light bag. Unlike us, we still have to carry a bunch of books home. Super heavy. Lets say.. about 10kg? or more than that. Went to KFC to savour the moment. I think, would be the last time the four of us would ever get together and eat again. The FOUR of us. Zhi hao, Joel, Daniel and me. Chat Chat Chat. Half-way through, Maple thoughts got the better of me and I told them that I wanted to leave already. So we all left.
Started to stroll. Walk towards west mall. Then suddenly, I remembered! I thought. "why my bag so light one har?"><>
tsk tsk. So thats for cheering u guys up!
E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

1 Comments:
What a great site term finder insurance Pdas self report Brass eagle paintball marker Cheap overnight phentermine cindy crawford &aposs skin care line Lithium with zoloft
9:48 am
Post a Comment
<< Home