saturday 16october
Wahh sian. Today dota was boring. Not exactly boring.. But it was not so fun. The mood just wasn't there I would say. It was not that exciting as it used to be. Don't know why lah, but I think the next time I go play should be quite fun. So yupp. That's how I spent my day away. Dota for almost the whole day. Excluding the lunch I had at Macdonalds lah.
I looked up into the night sky this evening and found out that the moon was exceptionally bright. The sight was magnificient. How I wish I could see it with the girl of my dreams. There was one star shining brightly. The rest was hidden by the dark clouds I guess. All the things you could do together, all the things that could happen, just blink away as time passes by. Lol. Crapping..
Sian. Tomorrow morning still need to go for tuition. My exam ended already but still need to go for the tuition. 7.00 need to wake up already. Oh, but the malay's need to wake up earlier rights. Poor thing. But its their religion what, what can I do? x)
E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home