Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

A poem about you

Argh I forgot the pw to the MyShoutBox. Wanted to change some settings but I can't! Poor memory of mine. ahhh! And although I sent the forgot password thing already, it still havn't send me my lost password!! Oh nevermind.

What's up today? ehhr. I went to maple again. Never level up much leh. I was leeching on zhihao, joel they all. =)) Cos pigs are hard and I got not much mana pots left. Then got after that went to dungeon meet mingxian they all. Wah, mingxian is pro! His cleric very qiang. Thanks to him I never die.. hehh.

The day you came into my life
into the horrendous waters i dive
waiting for you to reach out your hand
it's time I said, "its the end"

Spastic legacies come out of your hole
As I wait and see what children unfold
Rants of deceit, rants of animosity
never dies down at such velocity

Jokes are something not so common
Is it I or just you're too fallen
Seriousness engulfs me
Just like when you cock freely


LOL. Those things just came into my mind when I was surfing the net. So I guess I'd just pen it down, here. haha. good luck and enjoy! Maple....

E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home